Donate in Kind
Our aim is to provide the children under our care with the best quality of life possible. We ensure that they have healthy meals, live in a safe and clean environment, are clean and healthy and have access to quality education and healthcare.
Given our resources and the number of children we are targeting, we really could use your help! Below is a list of daily provisions and stationaries that we use regularly with the minimum amount we need at any time.
- Bathing Soaps – 30 units
- Detergent Soaps – 30 units
- Detergent Powder – 30 packets
- Shampoo – 150 sachets
- Hair Oil – 5 litre
- Talcum Powder – 2 bottles
- Tooth Paste – 7 tubes
- Dettol – 5 bottles
- Graph Books – 30 pieces
- Maps (AP, Telengana, India) – 10 each
- Geometry boxes – 30 pieces
- Easel / Drawing Boards – 4
- Charts / Flipcharts – 10
- drawing sheets – 3 packs
- Pens / Pencils / Colour Pencils /Sketch Pens – 30 units each
We are looking for generous individuals or corporates who could kindly donate these daily requirements. if you are one, then please email us at email@example.com and we can take this conversation forward.
Be the first to write a comment.